I am pleased to announce that the latest edition of my notes on Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders is ready. You can download We Can All Change the World: Notes on Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Volume 9 for free right here.
Alternatively if you were to purchase it through Leanpub all royalties will be donated to Oxfam America which is helping the earthquake victims in Nepal right now. Your support would be greatly appreciated.
This book contains notes on lectures by:
- Matthew Rabinowitz (Natera)
- Padmasree Warrior (Cisco)
- Cyriac Roeding (Shopkick)
- Steve Teig (Tabula)
- Bill Drayton (Ashoka)
- Scott Harrison (charity:water)
- Mike Olson, Ping Li (Cloudera)
- Sharon Vosmek (Astia)
- Halle Tecco (Rock Health)
- Dave McClure (500 Startups)
- William Hsu (MuckerLab)
- Gurjeet Singh, Gunnar Carlsson, Ann Miura-Ko (Ayasdi)
- Bob Sutton (Stanford)
- Cameron Strang, Nate Ruess (Warner Bros. Records)
- Hemant Shah (RMS)
- Cameron Teitelman, Joseph Huang, Milt McColl, Smita Saxena (StartX)
- Tristan Walker (Walker and Company)
- Sal Khan (Khan Academy)
- Morris Chang (TSMC)
- Ed Catmull (Disney/Pixar)
- Linda Rottenberg (Endeavor)
- Geoff Donaker (Yelp)
- Leah Busque (TaskRabbit)
- Heidi Roizen (Draper Fisher Jurvetson)
You can change the world in ways big and small, local and global, through education, friendship, business, and charity. There is no try–there is only action and a refusal to fail.
Start with a simple smile to a stranger and go from there.