4th Dimension Copywriting (and Why You Shouldn’t Bother with Keyword Research)

TMBA22: 4th Dimension Copywriting (and Why You Shouldn’t Bother with Keyword Research)
Link: Tropical Talk Radio
 
Get a job working for an entrepreneur. Preferably at a small firm so that you get more facetime.
Use Shopify if you have more than 25 products.
80% of conversion analysis comes down to your relationship with your customers. Page layout, branding, etc. make up the other 20%.
The fourth dimension of copywriting is your relationship with your customer.